Skip to main content

Work Permit

Do you want to work in Poland? If so, that is great because our country needs people like you. We will do our best to get a work permit for you. To make this happen, you firstly need to be granted a temporary residence permit or an appropriate visa. To stay in Poland and apply for a job you cannot just have a tourist visa!

Oh, and just one more thing: only your future employer may apply for your work permit. If you change your job, you will need a new one. Remember: a new employer = a new work permit. Please note that this rule applies only to those people who do not have a permanent residence permit. WAITING TIME: ONE MONTH OR LONGER.

Ask us for help: Work permit | Representation before the Voivode


zezwolenie na pracę / work permit