Skip to main content

Family Matters

Do you want your children to go to school but you are a single parent? Our immigration attorneys will tell you what you need to do and what kind of documents you will need. We will take care of all the formalities. 

Or maybe you are thinking about starting a family in Poland? We will give you a hand when it comes to all the procedures, we will also help you with other family matters where contact with the offices is necessary. 


sprawy rodzinne prawnik cudzoziemcy obcokrajowcy